- drdandy likes this
- geekedlibrarian reblogged this from fastcompany
- the-nomadic-writer reblogged this from fastcompany
- digiture reblogged this from fastcompany
- hilabyela likes this
- positivity-progress likes this
- quizas-si likes this
- bensyked reblogged this from fastcompany
- itsrayyssa likes this
- petchmo likes this
- themoosehead likes this
- david likes this
- sensiblestupidity reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- zestoftheday likes this
- bcinstatees likes this
- callmezitney2 likes this
- fiberopticgal reblogged this from fastcompany
- ahandsomestark likes this
- mralexmatthews likes this
- vacosupplychain reblogged this from fastcompany
- blankcheque likes this
- chels likes this
- downyonderfla reblogged this from fastcompany
- fastcompany posted this
My name is Adrian, and this a little bit about me.
I'm 21, and I graduated from FSU in May 2014 with a BS in Political Science and Intl Affairs. In Fall 2014 I started on a Master's Degree in Applied American Politics and Policy.
Odds are, we have something in common: I'm a fan of Game of Thrones, Dr Who, Breaking Bad, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Risk, sports, Chess, fantasy football, all things strategy-based, news, international anything, practicing my spanish, and more.
I'm also a three year veteran of the FSView and Florida Flambeau, the student newspaper at FSU, where I am a Senior Staff Writer. I specialize in commentaries on a variety of topics, including politics, international news, and gay rights. My political views are that I'm anti-stupidity.
So stop by to chat about the big stuff, the little stuff, or whatever is on your mind at the moment.